Apimondia 2013 – Ukraine
This year 43rd International Apimondia is taking place in Ukraine (Kiev) from 29. 9 till 4. 10. 2013. About 12 thousand visitors from all over the world are expected and the program should satisfy even the most demanding visitors, as the organizers are saying.
The program of Apimondia 2013 is divided in three parts:
– Exhibition and
Among the eminent speakers there will also be geneticist Robert E. Page Jr, the author of new outstanding beekeeping book The Spirit of the Hive.
Apimondia will be a great opportunity to see Ukraine beekeeping in practice, so if you have time (and money) don`t miss the great culture and professional event, if you didn`t know, Ukraine is in Europe one of most important beekeeping nations.
Organizators published 13 reasons to come:
1. The Biggest Beekeeping Event in the History of Ukrainian and global beekeeping.
2. Scientific Program “Beyond the Beehive: Beekeeping and global challenges”.
3. First Conference of Beekeepers’ Associations of five Continents
4. World Beekeeping Awards
5. The International Exhibition ApiExpo 2013.
6. Multiple Innovations of Apimondia Congress
7. Ukraine – European Honeyland
8. Unsurpassable beekeeping traditions of Ukraine
9. Best Honey in the World is Ukrainian Honey
10. Terra Incognita in the Heart of Europe
11. Totally Modernized Infrastructure of Ukrainian Capital city – Kiev
12. Visa-free Regime
13. As affordable as never before!
Presentation video of Apimondia 2013
Apimondia is the International Federation of Beekeepers’ Associations and other organizations working within the apiculture sector. Apimondia has been holding the International Apicultural Congresses since 1895, along with numerous conferences and symposiums around the world. For more than a century a scope of these activities went far beyond the narrow beekeeping subjects.
The purpose of Apimondia is to promote scientific, technical, ecological, social and economic apicultural development in all countries.
Source: apimondia2013.org.ua and www.apimondia.com