Cosmic Honeytruffle similar as the Truffle Mushroom
Can you imagine honey with the same characteristics and chemical content as the truffle mushroom?
In Macedonia they said it`s possible and already exist by the name Cosmic Honeytruffle. Namely, this unique honey has the same characteristics and chemical content as the truffle mushroom. This organic raw and unprocessed honey contains full amino acid composition, 8 protein fractions and high quantities of vitamins and minerals as the truffle mushroom. This is being confirmed by comparative analyses between Cosmic Honeytruffle and the truffle mushroom.
According to producer there is no mixture of the truffle mushroom or any other ingredient into the honey at any stage of production.
The bee hives are placed in a very pure and special place on Kozuf Mountain (Macedonia) on which exist ponds with strong cosmic rays, and this is the reason why this honey created on this space has specifics identical to the truffle mushroom.
Cosmic Honeytruffle is a new generation of product which is created by direct implication of the cosmic energy. As producer said, it has an extremely positive effect on the human health because it contains all ingredients necessary for life in organic natural form.
The product has won the Gran Prix for Eco Innovation in Skopje in 2010 and Golden Medal ” Nikola Tesla” for innovation in Belgrade, Serbia in 2011.
Comparative analyzes of Cosmic Honeytruffle
The scientific analysis and examinations of the composition of honeytruffle are carried out in accredited laboratories in Switzerland, Belgium, and in the Macedonian Academy of Science and Arts – in Macedonia under the direction of the academician PhD. Efremov.
In 2010, analysis of protein fractions was carried out. An identical number was identified, a total of 5 protein fractions of the truffle mushroom and honeytruffle.
Most important role of the proteins from Honeytruffle:
- Growth and development or generation and regeneration of the muscle tissue.
- Replacement of damaged and dead cells.
- Generation of a large number of enzymes (molecules that accelerate the biochemical process).
- Generation of hormones – in the absence of which the bodily functions of the human organism cannot be imagined.
- Creation of antibodies – which protect the body from diseases, or improve the immune system.
- Regeneration of the hemoglobin in the red blood cells which carry oxygen to all the cells in the organism, or participate in the treatment of anemia.
- Maintenance of the acid-base balance in the blood and normal distribution of water in the body.